Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Wet Saturday In Belfast

My Son asked me for a lift into town today, but it was early and although I was sitting at my computer and I was playing music I wasn't really awake. I gave him a pained look and extracted myself from my desk and navigated my way around the piles of books and cd's that litter my office space, and headed for the door. I have come to the conclusion that there isn't a road that isn't being dug up! Every bloody road has some sort of road works on it! Belfast sucks when it's raining. We have those big dark clouds today that empty water by the gallon onto everyone below. Road works and rain! Not a great start to the weekend. I did have a good chat with my Son though, which was nice! As I look out my window now a few hours later the sun is out and there are fluffy clouds over the Black Mountain. Still bloody cold though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home